March 22, 2018
CITIZEN launches New PROMASTER models —
Eco-Drive*1 200m Diver Chronograph watches in the MARINE series,
and Eco-Drive radio-controlled*2 watches in the SKY series
The CITIZEN PROMASTER brand captures the imagination of sports professionals around the world with highly functional sports watches. Now CITIZEN is proud to announce the launch of three new models of Eco-Drive 200m Diver Chronograph (ISO compliant) in the PROMASTER MARINE series, and three new models of the light-powered Eco-Drive radio-controlled watch in the PROMASTER SKY series.
Under the key message of “GO BEYOND,” CITIZEN PROMASTER offers three core values: “functionality,” “durability” and “safety.” Since its debut in 1989, PROMASTER has been a go-to favorite among professionals and serious sports enthusiastic owing to its renowned durability under the most extreme conditions and outstanding functionality.
Authentic 200m diver watch with chronograph with sleek design
- Compliant with ISO, the watch features water resistance for diving up to 200m. For enhanced safety, the watch features a unidirectional bezel and screw-locking mechanism for winder and push buttons.
- Features a chronograph that measures 60 minutes in 1/5 seconds.
Slider-type buckle allows fine adjustments for superb fit. (CA0718-13E comes with a traditional buckle.)
- High-luster case and band bring out the unique characteristics of stainless steel. (CA0718-13E comes with urethane band.)
Sophisticated use of metal in the dial makes a bold impression whether worn with a suit or casual clothes.
|Launch (Projected)||Summer 2018|
|USD 490||USD 490||USD 405|
|Case/Band||Stainless steel / Stainless steel||Stainless steel / Polyurethane|
|Dial||Dark blue||Charcoal grey||Black|
|Case size||Diameter 44.5mm/ Thickness 13.8 mm (Design specification only)|
|Movement||Cal. B612 / Accuracy of ±15 seconds / Eco-Drive: Running time for 7 months / Second hand stop function / Quick date correction / 24-hour display / Chronograph (1/5 second measurement for 60 minutes) / Power remaining amount alarm / Overcharge protection / 200m water resistance / Luminous (hands + indices + bezel at 12 o’clock)|
Multi-function pilot watch with 1/1-second chronograph and aviation scale
- Features newly developed Eco-Drive radio-controlled movement Cal. E660 that can receive signals from multiple radio stations.
- Receives time signals in four major regions around the world to correct time and date regularly.
World Time function displays the time and date for any of 24 cities instantly.
Features an aviator slide rule suitable for professional use.
In addition to alarm function, features perpetual calendar*3 which covers dates as far in the future as February 28, 2100.
- Bigger hands for hours and minutes and indices enhance visibility.
The CB5000-50L design contrasts the sheen of the brushed stainless case, bezel and band with dark blue dial to create a strong impression.
The CB5001-57E features black bezel with the solid look of stainless combined vivid red as an accent color.
The CB5007-51H combines a grey ion-plated case and band with a greyish green dial for a military look.
|Launch (Projected)||Autumn 2018|
|USD 680||USD 700||USD 740|
|Case/Band||Stainless steel||Stainless steel (Grey IP coating)|
|Dial||Dark blue||Black||Grey green|
|Crystal||Sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating|
|Case Size||Diameter 45.9mm/ Thickness 13.65 mm (Design specification only)|
|Movement||Cal. E660 / Accuracy of ±15 seconds (without time signal reception) / Eco-Drive: Running for 10 months (3 years with power save function) / Direct Flight / Receives time signals from Japan, China, US and Europe / Chronograph (1/1 second measurement for 60 minutes ) / Alarm / Insufficient charge warning function(two-second interval movement) / Overcharging prevention function / World Time (24 cities) / W.R. 20 BAR / Luminous (hands and indices) / Aviation function|
- *1. Eco-Drive is CITIZEN’s proprietary technology that powers watches using any natural or artificial light source, eliminating the need to replace batteries. Certified as an Eco Mark product for the first time in the watch industry.
- *2. Radio-controlled watch receives time calibration signals from radio transmitting stations to correct time and date regularly.
- *3. Perpetual calendar is a fully automatic calendar control function that automatically adjusts the end of each month, including the months of a leap year, until February 28, 2100.
<About CITIZEN WATCH>
CITIZEN WATCH, marking its 100th anniversary in 2018, is a true manufacture d'horlogerie with a comprehensive manufacturing process that extends from creating a watch’ s individual components to its final assembly. The company operates in more than 130 countries around the world. Since its founding in 1918, CITIZEN have held the belief of “Better Starts Now” — that is, no matter who you are and what you do, it is always possible to make something better, and now is the time to start doing it. Sharing this belief, we have made watches, invented and improved technologies and explored the future of watches such as our proprietary light-powered Eco-Drive technology and state-of-the-art satellite-synchronised timekeeping.
- * The final design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- * Eco-Drive is registered trademarks or trademarks of Citizen Watch Co., Ltd.
- * The availability, specifications and related information such as product code for the models featured in this site, may vary by markets. If you would like to know more details, including the availability of this products in your area, please select your "Local Website" from our global site.