Band Adjustment and Replacement

Separate-type band (band with a sliding clasp)

Band replacement (for bands with easy-detachable spring bars only)

You can replace bands of the type shown below by yourself.
To replace bands of other types than that, consult the dealer of your watch or your nearest authorized Citizen service center.