The following parts will be revised in the update:
Revision by V2.04(22-Mar-2001)
1) A cursor doesn't come out with Aqaland graph 2 in the specific data.
Revision by V2.03(8-June-2000)
1) It is impossible to receive invalid diving data (temperature data: 0)
or valid diving data if the time value is evenly divisible
by 60 minutes
(60 minutes, 120 minutes, etc.).
2) When DOS-version data that contain units of feet are imported,
feet are converted to meters.
3) When using the HTML output and Print functions, graphs with data expressed
in Fahrenheit are not displayed correctly.
4) Initiating a Graph display operation during an HTML output or Print
adversely affects subsequent operations.
--> The HTML output and Print functions are now disabled
while the Graph display
function is active.
5) An undecipherable error message appears if a ten thousandth log registration
--> Display of this error message and the ten thousandth
log registration are
now both disabled.
Specifically, the New (registration),
Data receive, and Import functions
have been disabled.
Revision by V2.02(4-Apr-2000)
1) When 200 characters are entered without a line break in the memo field,
the display on the screen is not shown correctly, although
the data is registered.
2) Export to the route directory cannot be executed.
3) Export to a directory with single-character name cannot be executed.
4) A graph cannot be displayed if the decimal point is other than a period
--> The decimal point must be a period, regardless of locale.
5) With retail version of Windows 95, data cannot be edited
if the date delimiter is other than a slash in locale.
--> The date delimiter must be a slash, regardless of locale.
Revision by V2.01(21-Mar-2000)
1) The thermometer gradations in the graph are too big and
cannot be scaled properly.
2)j Some notebook PCs may display the following error:
"1.0' is not a valid floating-point value."
"Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window"
3)j When translating data from DOS/Ver. 1, if the origin data are stored
on a medium,
such as a floppy disk, of less than 5MB, the end of
the data may be translated
4)j If the value for water temperature is not available in the information
from the watch, the graph displays the message "Maximum/minimum
5) If another thumbnail is placed on the "?" mark of a previously
but erased album thumbnail, the image will not appear
6) If you perform individual graph display, after displaying the Print
or the HTML
Output dialog box, two explanations of the graph will
7) If you select multiple movies during album registration, an error message
8) If you try to register a quantity of items beyond the amount permitted
album registration, the first item may be erased.
9) When switching to thumbnail display in the main window, the display
position may be slightly out of position.