All articles for Cal. No. G62* are displayed in a list below.
Enter a keyword to pick up articles containing it.
How to use
- For efficient charging
- Time setting warning function
- When the watch reaches a low charge state (insufficient charge warning function)
- Charging time by environment
- Battery duration after charging it fully
- Setting the time
- Main specifications
- Additional functions
- The indication of the time is incorrect.
- The minute hand moves less frequently.
- The minute hand moves irregularly.
- The crown and buttons do not work.
- Always keep an Eco-Drive watch charged
- Do not adjust band length yourself
- Remove protective stickers
- When using a specially designed crown or button
- Charging precaution
- CAUTION: No excessive heat while charging
- WARNING: DO NOT remove the rechargeable cell
- WARNING: Use only the specified rechargeable cell
- About the rechargeable cell
- WARNING: Confirm water resistance performance of your watch
- Water resistance performance table
- CAUTION: To Avoid Injury
- CAUTION: When your watch has got wet
- CAUTION: To clean the band of your watch
- CAUTION: DO NOT use your watch in excessively high or low temperature
- CAUTION: DO NOT put your watch too close to things which have strong magnetism
- CAUTION: DO NOT give strong shock to your watch
- CAUTION: DO NOT expose your watch to intense static electricity
- CAUTION: DO NOT expose your watch to chemicals
- CAUTION: Keep your watch clean
- Caring for Your Watch
- When Luminous Paint is used for your watch