Precautionary items and usage limitations
CAUTION: When your watch has got wet
- Always use the watch with the crown pushed in (
0position, normal position).
If the crown is of the screw lock-type, make sure it is securely locked.
- Do not operate (use the crown and/or buttons) the watch when it is wet.
Water may enter the watch causing damage to vital components.
- If water enters the watch or the watch fogs up and does not clear up even after a long time, consult your dealer or an authorized service center for inspection and/or repair.
- Even if your watch has a high level of water resistance, please be careful of the following.
- If seawater enters the watch, place the watch in a box or plastic bag and immediately take it in for repair.
Otherwise, pressure inside the watch will increase, and parts (crystal, crown, push button, etc.) may come off.
If your watch is immersed in sea water, rinse thoroughly with fresh water and wipe with a dry cloth.
Do not pour water from a tap directly onto your watch.
Take off your watch before taking a bath.
Related articlesWARNING: Confirm water resistance performance of your watch Water resistance performance table
Next:CAUTION: To clean the band of your watch