Before connecting with a smartphone
This watch communicates with smartphones through Bluetooth® Low Energy power-saving communication technology.
The flow of connection is as follows.
- Install the dedicated app “CITIZEN CONNECTED” on your smartphone.
- Start the dedicated app.
- Execute sign up (making an account).
- Execute pairing.
Actual screens and/or indication of the dedicated app may differ from those on this manual depending on your usage conditions and/or changes of specifications at update of the app.
In that case, follow instructions on the actual screen of the app.
An e-mail account which can be used for e-mail reception is required for making a Riiiver account.
You do not have to execute sign-up and/or pairing every time you connect the watch and the smartphone.
After pairing, the watch and your smartphone are automatically connected as you start up the dedicated app.
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
- Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.