Checking the power reserve
- Pull the crown out to position 1.
- Rotate the crown to change the mode to [TME] or [L-TM].
- Push the crown in to position 0.
- Press the lower right button A repeatedly to make the function hand indicate power reserve.
The second hand points to 30 seconds and stops.
Indication of power reserve in levels
Always keep level 3 or 2.
Charge immediately when power reserve is level 1 or 0.
|Level 3||Power reserve is sufficient.
250 - 280 days (Standard use with a smartphone)
16.5 - 20.5 months (using with no smartphones)
|Level 2||Power reserve is OK.
200 - 250 days (Standard use with a smartphone)
9 - 16.5 months (using with no smartphones)
|Level 1||Power reserve is getting low.
180 - 200 days (Standard use with a smartphone)
180 days - 9 months (using with no smartphones)
|Level 0||Level where insufficient charge warning starts
180 days or less (Standard use with a smartphone)
180 days or less (using with no smartphones)
- See ‘Conditions of “standard use with a smartphone”’ on “Main specifications” for details of “Standard use with the smartphone”.
- Duration means approximate time until power runs out and the watch stops at the level indicated.
- When the power reserve level is “0”, the watch cannot register smartphones, cannot be connected with them and cannot remove registration information.
- Pressing button A does not change indication of the function hand when the power reserve level is “0”.
- Connection is disconnected when the power reserve level becomes “0”. However, basic functions of the watch are still available.
- Some basic functions become unavailable as the second hand starts to move once every two seconds (insufficient charge warning function).