- Cannot register the first smartphone
- Cannot register the second or subsequent smartphone
- Cannot register the same smartphone
- I want to execute registration (pairing) of a smartphone which was registered (paired) once before again from a clean state.
- I just bought the watch and I cannot connect it with the smartphone./I cannot see how to connect the watch with the smartphone.
- Connection is broken off/connection time is too short
- I want to disconnect with the smartphone.
- I want to connect the watch again with the smartphone disconnected.
- I registered and used two or more smartphones but I cannot connect the watch with them now.
- I registered and used a smartphone but I cannot connect the watch with it now.
- I cannot connect the watch after changing my smartphone to a new one or updating its OS.
- What is “notification”?
- No notifications come./No notifications of mails or SNSs come.
- A notification comes to the watch though no mails were received.
- I want to know about Riiiver and iiidea more.
- I want to know what I can do with the dedicated app.
- I want to install the dedicated app.
- I want to see if I can install the dedicated app on my smartphone.
- Cannot log in service on the dedicated app.
- I want to see meaning of the patterns which appear when my smartphone is connected with the watch.
- I want to see how to read the “Light Level” screen.
- “Check the Internet connection.” appears as I tap “Light Level”.
- No alarm sound is emitted though I set alarm time on the app.
- Local time is not indicated on the watch though I set it on the app.
- I want to know what I can do when I connect the watch with my smartphone.
- The time and calendar of the watch is not correctly adjusted even after connected with the smartphone.
- Cannot make the smartphone emit sound.
- Connection status is not indicated.
- I want to remove pairing information on the dedicated app.
Movement of a hand seems strange
- Time/calendar is incorrect.
- Time/calendar becomes incorrect soon after manual adjustment.
- The hands start quick movement suddenly.
- The hands move in an unexpected direction.
- The second hand does not move.
- The second hand moves once every two seconds.
Alarm does not work.
The watch cannot be operated
- The crown and buttons do not work.
- Pressing a button causes no reaction.
- The power reserve is not indicated.
- The alarm setting (ALM ON/OFF) is not indicated.