Enhanced Features and Functions Guide
The rotating bezel (or dial ring), may feature the names of major city around the world in the sequence of time difference.
The approximate time of all the major cities can be determined by using the rotating bezel.
Example: Perhaps you want to know the time of Paris while in Tokyo.
(The time is set according to the time in Tokyo.)
1) Read and change the present time (hour) into 24-hour format. (10 o’clock p.m. → 22 o’clock)
2) Adjust the city name (Tokyo=TYO) above the rotating bezel to 22 o’clock of 24-hour-scale.
3) You can determine the time of Paris (= PAR) is 14 o’clock (2:00 p.m.) by reading the 24-hour scale corresponding to the position of the city name displayed above the rotating bezel.
The time difference between major cities is in hours only, the minutes remain the same.
You can find out the time of other cities in the same way, however be sure to account for daylight savings time as this cannot be calculated using the bezel or dial ring.
1. Different city names may be used in different models.
2. A 24 hour scale is not used in some models. In this case, the circumference of the time scale on the dial is considered as 24 hours.